Town & Shop Warp Rules
• /cprivate - places a lock on a door, chest, etc. so that only you can open or destroy it.
• /cpublic - prevents the object from being destroyed, but allows free access to all.
• /cpassword - creates a password lock. Anyone who knows the password can access by typing it into chat, after clicking on the object.
• /cremove - removes a lock you have placed. With password locks, you must first enter the password.
• /cunlock - provides an opportunity to temporarily unlock a password locked object.
• /cmodify - lets you change the list of people who may access a lock. To remove an entry from the those able to access the object, preface the username with a hyphen (-) in the parameter list.
• /cinfo - click on any locked object after typing this to see who the lock belongs to and whether you can access it.
Additional /lwc features:
• /lwc -o - displays a list of people granted access into an object.
• /lwc menu - toggles the help display of /lwc aliases or full commands.
Persistent mode will let you perform your last command on multiple blocks, until you turn it off.
• /cpersist - turns on persist mode. turns persist mode off.
• before you use the current command on the last item you should do /cpersist to turn persistent off.
Droptransfer mode makes dropped items automatically go to a designated chest.
• /lwc mode droptransfer select - Select the chest drops go to.
• /lwc mode droptransfer on - Enable the droptransfer.
• /lwc mode droptransfer off - Disable the droptransfer.
• /lwc mode droptransfer status - Display the status of the droptransfer.
Copyright © One Peace Network 2012 - 2017. All rights reserved.